[mythtv-users] Forum reminder and feature requests

stinga stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com
Mon May 12 07:02:08 UTC 2014

On 09/05/14 15:52, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
>> I have enough to deal with on a day-to-day basis without adding yet another
>> >site that I'm supposed to poll on a regular basis.
> I so can't agree with that enough.
+1, forums are time sinks, click,click,click,click <sigh> 200 clicks later.
I forget to look at them and then eventually remember and then have
100's of posts, so I mark the lot as read, never reading them.
Which means I never help (If could help that is).
Email on the other hand, is easy, delete what you are not interested in,
read what you are, reply where I can.
150 emails dealt with in 2 minutes. I don't even use threading.

But then I suppose I am used to email.
I wonder if there is any correlation between forums users and age? or
maybe length of time using the internet?

My thoughts only.

--
'ooroo

Stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga+mythtv at wolf-rock.com  o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\