[mythtv-users] OT: Chip&Pin in the US

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:22:52 UTC 2014

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 8:52 PM, Ben Kamen <bkamen at benjammin.net> wrote:
> I don't know how these people manage to tie their shoes...
>
> Oh wait, they have assistants for that.

No, they have contracts with the beltway bandits
for the planning of the project for the tying of the
shoes appliance, and the follow up contract for
auditing the books of the shoe tying appliance
manufacturer to insure that it was made in the
USA.  And then their will be a contract for
training in the use of, and ongoing maintenance,
of the shoe tying appliance.  And the follow up
contract for comparing the actual results from
the device with the ideal shoe tying appliance.
And the follow up contract for the next generation
shoe tying appliance project plan.  And so on
and so on.  Somewhere in there, the official at
the agency who choose that contractor will join
the firm at 500% of their current government salary.