[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu May 15 22:42:23 UTC 2014

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hello
>
> Over the past few months, a devel/027candidates git branch has been
> maintained that contained most fixes that went into master, as well as
> several enhancements that do not fit in the "fixes" category, or too
> disruptive to make their way directly into fixes/0.27.

I just finished installing this.  I am no longer able to watch more then
1 second of LiveTV before the display locks.

Analog tuner is an PVR-500 PCI card running virtualized in ESXi5 with
PCI passthru.  Just a note, this was a 100% working system.

Pastebin logs of my desktop frontend with mythfrontend -v playback

http://pastebin.com/dRqJ2BiG

Mythbacked:

lsb_release -a

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release:        13.04
Codename:       raring

uname -a

Linux mediaserver.dd.inet 3.8.0-19-generic #30-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 1
16:35:23 UTC 2013 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

2 frontends are running:

lsb_release -a

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        7.5
Codename:       wheezy

uname -a

Linux livingroom.dd.inet 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.57-3 x86_64
GNU/Linux

1 frontend is my desktop:

lsb_release -a

No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: LinuxMint
Release:        16
Codename:       petra

uname -a

Linux desktop.dd.inet 3.11.10-custom-3.11.10 #1 SMP Mon Dec 16 15:10:56
EST 2013 i686 athlon i686 GNU/Linux

Mythtv version:

mythbackend --version
MythTV Version : v0.27-300-g5877f14
MythTV Branch : devel/027candidates
Network Protocol : 77
Library API : 0.27.20140503-1
QT Version : 4.8.4
Options compiled in:
  linux profile use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl
using_bindings_python using_bindings_php using_dvb using_frontend
using_hdhomerun using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_libfftw3
using_libxml2 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl using_opengl_video
using_qtwebkit using_qtscript using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2
using_x11 using_profiletype using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads
using_mheg using_libass using_libxml2

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: