[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime crashing frontend

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Wed May 21 14:54:47 UTC 2014

>> why do you want to build it yourself? it's not required.

I've been compiling most the Linux applications that I use for well over a decade.  I don't like being dependent on others to do something I'm more then capable of doing and don't really see that changing any time soon.

As for the cablecard frontend (My mother's system), it's currently running Mageia 2 on the front-end and there are no pre-compiled mythtv packages in it's repositories.

Maybe this long weekend I'll move her over to Debian.

Doug