[mythtv-users] Problem controlling external tuners in new upgrade using mythtv V0.25.3

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue May 27 23:23:05 UTC 2014

On 28 May 2014 08:25, Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I mentioned earlier in the thread, that's why I'm trying to upgrade
> from 0.23.  :-)

The only reason you need to go through 0.24 or 0.25 is to upgrade your
mythtv database, you don't have to do anything more than starting
mythtv-setup, let it upgrade the database quit and then install 0.27

Spending time to get 0.25 working is a complete waste of time.
You won't get much support for a start and there's been countless of
improvement in 0.27