[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

airdrummer air_drummer at verizon.net
Fri May 30 19:21:51 UTC 2014

Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 31 May 2014 02:52, airdrummer <air_drummer at verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> are there any issues running an 0.27 f/e on an 0.27.1 b/e?
>
> no...
>
> will work just fine (or as bad as a normal 0.27 whichever way you want
> to see it)

actually i have few issues w/live now, just hoping for better perf. on my
minimac (stuttering p/b when displaying guide...wouldn't mind that so much if
only the picture stuttered;-) just grabbed your mac build, thanx, will try it
out asap the mythweb problem's fixed on rpmfusion:-)

btw, info:copyright show specify the year as well as MythTV Team, jus'sayin';-)