[mythtv-users] Announcement: merge of devel/027candidates

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sat May 31 01:39:44 UTC 2014

Hoi Hika,

Saturday, May 31, 2014, 3:15:19 AM, you wrote:

> Hoi Rich,

> Saturday, May 31, 2014, 2:50:28 AM, you wrote:

>> On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Karl Newman <newmank1 at asme.org> wrote:
>>> I added your repository as you indicated ('layman -a rich0' and then 'layman
>>> -S' for good measure) but I'm not seeing any mythtv ebuilds. I'm also not
>>> seeing it on your repository when browsing on github. Also, are you updating
>>> the mythplugins package as well?

>> Interesting.  It looks fine to me:
>> https://github.com/rich0/rich0-overlay/commit/1d19a9c26b28cd7579fe25aa3ef78c4d1a90d8e7

>> Mythplugins is also there.  Somewhere I thought I saw an email about
>> mythweb having issues due to being out-of-sync but for some reason I
>> can't find the email now.  I bumped this as well.  Again, all
>> untested, but I'll probably check it out Sat/Sun.  With this being
>> such a minor update compared to the last patch I'd be shocked if it
>> didn't just work.  Mythweb is the highest risk package since I don't
>> do monthly patches on it, but commit volume seems low on it.

>> Rich

> error: Digest verification failed!
> for mythplugins-027.1_p20140527.ebuild
> Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size
> Got: 3038
> Expected: 3037

> Tot mails,
>   Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

so recreating the manifest with:
ebuild mythplugins-027.1_p20140527.ebuild manifest
after removing the offending line from the Manifest in
/var/lib/layman/rich0/media-plugins

Also mythplugins is still masked so you have to add
=media-plugins/mythplugins-027.1_p20140527 ~amd64 to package.keywords
They are now both merging