From MythTV Official Wiki
The inuseprograms table contains information about mythtv related programs that are actively performing tasks on the system.
- chanid relates to the chanid field of the channel table.
- starttime is the time the program began.
- recusage describes how the program is beeing used.
- lastupdatetime is the last time the programs status was updated. A program is considered in use if it has been updated within 60 minutes. When the housekeeper runs it will delete all entries that have not been updated within 4 hours.
- hostname is the name of the host the program is running on.
chanid: 1037 starttime: 2007-03-12 20:00:00 recusage: flagger lastupdatetime: 2007-03-13 00:14:54 hostname: localhost.localdomain
chanid: 1063 starttime: 2007-03-12 23:30:00 recusage: recorder lastupdatetime: 2007-03-13 00:30:02 hostname: localhost.localdomain
chanid: 1023 starttime: 2005-11-19 15:09:07 recusage: player lastupdatetime: 2005-11-19 15:09:08 hostname: moktoo