From MythTV Official Wiki
The keybindings table contains the key bindings used by MythTV.
- context is the context that this binding holds in. (i.e. during play back, inside MythMusic, etc.)
- action is the command that is received by the program when the key is pressed.
- description is a description of the action.
- keylist contains the keys that are bound to this action in this context on the specified host. Multiple keys are separated by commas.
- hostname is the name of the host where this binding holds.
context: Music action: MUTE description: Mute keylist: |,\\,F9 hostname: localhost.localdomain
context: TV Playback action: GUIDE description: Show the Program Guide keylist: F3 hostname: localhost.localdomain
context: TV Frontend action: DAYLEFT description: Page the program guide back one day keylist: Home,7 hostname: localhost.localdomain