I'm here in Illinois. I'm 3 months old with Mythtv. I've always wanted to watch high defintion programming with great control. Glad I found mythtv.
I built some webpages so that other people can use it for their reference.
My Mythtv box
- Athlon 64 3000+
- Nvidia 6600 GT Leadtek Winfast
- 512mb Crucial RAM DDR400
- 200 Gig LVM harddisk
- Mitsubishi HDTV 48"
- Radio Shack VXU-120 External Antenna
- Radio Shack 360 degrees Antenna Rotor
- Tributaries VGA to RGBHV cable
- Homebrew LIRC receiver/transmitter
Nov 2005 Update
- Added 250 gig totalling to 450gig LVM
Jan 2006 Update
- Added HDTVFusion5 Lite card
April 2006 Update
- Added Firewire card