DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital
This is the original Dual HDTV Tuner from DVICO. The hardware incorporates a PCI on board Tuner, as well as a USB Tuner which plugs into a USB port via an external cable (supplied). It also includes a remote which requires the USB Loopback to work.
There are no issues currently with this card.
There are two options here for linux support. Older kernels didn't have native support and the following drivers have been created to fill the gap.
- http://www.itee.uq.edu.au/~chrisp/Linux-DVB/DVICO/ - Christopher Pascoe has created drivers for the following DVB-T cards from DViCO;
- DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T1
- DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Lite
- DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Plus
- DViCO FusionHDTV DVB-T Dual Digital (both the PCI and the USB parts).
- The newer kernels have support.
Q. The PCI Tuner works but can't get the USB Tuner working?
A. Check dmesg to ensure the firmware is loaded for the USB module. The message "dvb-usb: did not find the firmware file. (dvb-usb-bluebird-01.fw) Please see linux/Documentation/dvb/ for more details on firmware-problems. (-2)" requires the mentioned file to be loaded in /lib/firmware. It can be sourced at