Release Notes - 0.26
From MythTV Official Wiki
Revision as of 19:33, 31 July 2012 by Llib
Information below is through  Dated Sun Jul 29 2012.
Key New Features
None, this is primarily a maintenance release.
- Conversion of internal times to UTC. The conversions will take place via the database update mechanizim. For example, tables program, recorded, oldrecorded, recordupdate will have their starttimes and enddimtes converted to UTC. This should be of interest to daylight savings time users.
mythsyslogserver, a new system for handling all log requests, useing ZeroMQ.
- Numerous HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) playback fixes.
- Add ability to override Bonjour's service name (
- Almost a complete rewrite of RAOP server, used for Airtunes/AirPlay.
- Added recording rule templates [71c65b]
- The formata of
config.xmlhas changed and
mysql.txtis no longer used. Example
Added support libraries/prerequisites
Removed support libraries/prerequisites
Special Notices & Instructions
- MySQL must have time zone tables added, see MySQL_Time_Zone_Tables.
- If you need
- User scripts/tools that depended on
mysql.txtshould be reviewed. Since MythTV no longer uses
mysql.txt, its no longer updated. Scripts/tools could stop working.
- The (broken) "Expire in deleted order" setting has been removed [928135e].
- HLS users must use