From MythTV Official Wiki
Revision as of 16:14, 1 September 2013 by Wagnerrp
Wiki pages are orphaned
The page I created is orphaned and cannot be viewed in the categories unless I am logged in... Did I do something wrong? here is the page Myth-Rec-to-Vid.py
- The mediawiki cache engine is screwed up and does not properly update, and has defeated our repeated attempts to disable it. Logging in bypasses the cache engine.wagnerrp 23:16, 22 August 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the reply, I noticed you updated the page for your script mythvidexport claiming it is compliant with .26 etc. unfortunately I was unable to get the script to run from the command line on .26. Sorry if my edit of your page offended you, I thought this was an open forum and help was invited.
- I just updated that copy so there was no longer a need to point to a different version.
- You should probably test your code before you make egotistical claims of its operability
- Whoops. I botched a copy/paste when applying a local fix for the inability to use artwork when pulling local listings data.