Working QAM cable layout
A working QAM cable layout is a channels.conf file from your installation which is successfully tuning digital cable TV using an HDTV tuner card, along with the name of your cable provider, which tier you have (if applicable), and your zipcode (because many cable companies serve different channels from different headends) and user name.
If your services is not listed here, or in accurate, there are instructions for searching for QAM channels and finding unencrypted ones. If you're just trying to get an idea what's available in your area, you might find this website, operated by SiliconDust, the HDHomeRun tuner people, useful, for sufficiently small values of "useful".
note also found on the LinuxTV site (for the rest of the world who already have DVB-T)
District of Columbia
- Bismarck-Mandan ND - Midcontinent Communications
- Carrington, and New Rockford - Midcontinent Communications
- Allen, TX 75013
- Austin, TX 78747
- Castle Hills (San Antonio), TX 78213
- North Dallas, TX 75252
- Highland Village, TX 75077
- Houston, TX 77072
- Seattle, WA 98122 Comcast Cable
- Kirkland, WA 98052 Comcast Basic Cable
- Seattle, WA 98286 Verizon FIOS