Bugfix Release 0.9.1
- Turned out that 0.9 had a small bug in it that would cause the right channel of audio to be muted after a channel change if you were using the internal volume controls. I've put together a 0.9.1 release to fix this. If you're already using 0.9, you've got 4 options:
- Just turn off the internal volume controls from the Setup->General menu.
- Grab this patch and apply it like: "patch -p1 < mythtv-0.9-to-0.9.1.diff" from the 0.9 source directory of the release.
- Update to the 0.9.1 release.
- Update to current CVS.
- Sorry for the inconvenience. I don't use the internal volume controls (I prefer to have all that controlled through my AV receiver), so I didn't catch this before the release.
- There's also an extremely minor update for MythWeb available from the download page (patch to update the 0.9 release is also available here.). This fixes a simple little bug that will only show up if you've never used the scheduling functionality in MythTV itself, and have only selected programs to be recorded from MythWeb.
- Finally, yes, the website was down for a whole 24 hours. No big deal.