MythTV 0.22 Available
- After a little over a year and a half in the making, the developers of
MythTV are happy to announce that MythTV 0.22 is now available. There
have been a lot of large changes since 0.21, including a port from
Qt v3 to Qt v4 and a major UI rewrite to convert to MythTV's new
MythUI user interface libary.
- As always, this release adds support for some new hardware, in this case
VDPAU video acceleration, DVB-S2, and the Hauppauge HD-PVR.
The MythUI toolkit allows themes much greater control over the user
interface and today we're announcing a competition
to design new themes for MythTV.
- For a more complete list of changes and new features, read the
on the wiki.
- You can download the tarballs now:
- Tarballs of all MythTV releases, past and present, are available
on the FTP server,
or you can check the code out from subversion.
- If you prefer a pre-packaged version, you may want to check out the
wiki packages page
to see if your favorite distribution has binaries available for
installation or download.