MythTV 0.22 Available
- After a little over a year and a half in the making, the developers of
MythTV are happy to announce that MythTV 0.22 is now available. There
have been a lot of large changes since 0.21, including a port from
Qt v3 to Qt v4 and a major UI rewrite to convert to MythTV's new
MythUI user interface libary.
- As always, this release adds support for some new hardware, in this case
VDPAU video acceleration, DVB-S2, and the Hauppauge HD-PVR.
The MythUI toolkit allows themes much greater control over the user
interface and today we're announcing a competition
to design new themes for MythTV.
- For a more complete list of changes and new features, read the
on the wiki.
- You can download the tarballs now:
- Tarballs of all MythTV releases, past and present, are available
on the FTP server,
or you can check the code out from subversion.
- If you prefer a pre-packaged version, you may want to check out the
wiki packages page
to see if your favorite distribution has binaries available for
installation or download.
Posted by Daniel on November 6th 2009