QUERY PIXMAP GET IF MODIFIED (Myth Protocol)
Command arguments: none
List arguments: <unixtime:cached timestamp> <int:max file size> <ProgramInfo>
Retrieve pix map data if it matches the given criteria (modified after the cached timestamp, under the max file size, for the given program). The timestamp can be "-1" which means the backend should not care about the modified time.
- If there is a problem fulfilling the request, two list arguments will be returned:
- a string of either "ERROR" or "WARNING" depending upon the condition
- a string matching the regular expression "\d: (.*)" where the number is an error code and the capture group is a message about what went wrong
- If the pix map has not been updated according to the given timestamp, the last modified time will be returned as unixtime (seconds since epoch).
- If the pix map is newer than the given timestamp and within the maximum size constraint, four list arguments will be returned:
- the last modified time
- the size
- the checksum
- the pix map itself encoded in base64