From MythTV Official Wiki
- 1 Key New Features
- 2 Major Changes
- 3 MythTV
- 3.1 mythfrontend
- 3.2 Key Bindings, Jump Points, and Input Devices
- 3.3 Guide Data, EIT, Program Info, and Media Metadata
- 3.4 Audio
- 3.5 Video Playback
- 3.6 Disc Playback (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) and Media Detection
- 3.7 OSD, EPG, MHEG, CC, and Subtitles
- 3.8 Network Control
- 3.9 mythbackend
- 3.10 Scanning and Tuner/Recorder Support
- 3.11 Other Hardware "Support"
- 3.12 Scheduler
- 3.13 Setup / mythtv-setup
- 3.14 Misc
- 3.15 MythUI
- 4 Translations & Localization/Internationalization
- 5 Themes
- 6 Ports
- 7 Plugins
- 8 Support libraries & Frameworks
Important 31 Dates
||08 Jan 2019
The 31 release encompasses development revisions from [6e959d8] though [N/A].
This is a placeholder for v31, currently tagged v31-Pre.
The Current Release is 30.0.
Key New Features
Added support libraries/prerequisites
Removed support libraries/prerequisites
Special Notices & Instructions
- Data Migration: v30 will only support direct upgrades from 0.22 or higher. If you are running an older version, you will need to upgrade to 0.22, 0.23 or 0.24 then upgrade to 31
- As always, backup your database before upgrading, see this.
Key Bindings, Jump Points, and Input Devices
Guide Data, EIT, Program Info, and Media Metadata
Disc Playback (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) and Media Detection
OSD, EPG, MHEG, CC, and Subtitles
Scanning and Tuner/Recorder Support
Other Hardware "Support"
Support libraries & Frameworks