What appears to be the problem?
- Error Messages
- General Troubleshooting Tips
- Starting Up
Work in progress, please add content as you work through your issues ;) My idea here is to provide a path (like a wizard) that other unfortunates can follow to sort out their problems, and would basically provide a path to solutions. I know that many issues cannot be simply resolved and take a lot of guesswork, but hopefully this will grow into something useful. I would encourage you to add to this even if you don't have an answer!!
At a Minimum:
- If you have a problem and get it solved, please add it!
- Add pages from existing pages (this page is the root/entrypoint) with a clear condition/choice for the user to check/make
- Provide a description of the problem. If the page is a 'leaf node' (end of path), there should be clear description of the problem (and hopefully a solution!)
- Provide commands that can be copied and pasted to the command-line
- If there is another 'level' of choices, the pages should start with Troubleshooting: - the code will say [[Troubleshooting:No Power|No Power]] - the categories of these pages are 'Knowledge Base' and 'Troubleshooting'
Enjoy! And remember... what comes around, goes around; pay it forward; etc.
- If you add articles to the troubleshooting category, also try to assign them to any other appropriate categories. For example, if you add an article related to a MySQL problem, link it back to Category:MySQL. --Mjrice
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Error messages (8 P)
Pages in category "Troubleshooting"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.