From MythTV Official Wiki
- Mythbuntu running on Asus EeeBox EB1501P
- HDMI to TV via Sony 7.1 Amp (Running in 5.1 mode, with front speakers A+B)
- Main issue is video output failing (going to other output and failing to launch desktop) when Amp and TV aren't on when booting
- Mythbuntu, currently running on old(er) hardware as other old hardware broke. Needs an upgrade.
- Dual TV tuner card, Freeview UK.
- Running in small room off spare bedroom, out of the way. Had TV aerial routed there, along with network sockets (Cat6 to every room during 2011 renovation)
- Been running MythTV since 0.19 (I think - will update once verified)
- Currently RTB Engineering Manager for ITRS Group, having been a Software Developer and Tech Lead since 2003.
- At work, mostly C++ and Java. At home mostly PHP.