This page contains a collections of nice cases which can be used when building MythTV systems.
- D4 Media Center Enclosure, D5 Media Center Enclosure
- MCE301, MCE302, MCE401, MCE601
- Antec Overture II: ATX and MicroATX -- Be aware, this case makes it very difficult to replace the power supply should something bad happen to it. The power supply may have issues and generate noise on the PCI bus under moderate to heavy load, causing reception problems on some tuner cards, such as the pcHDTV HD-3000.
(actually these are complete systems)
Silverstone make a rather nice range of cases - the 'M' versions being uprated for media centre use with a remote control, VFD, and uprated power supply
- LC01, LC02, LC03, LC03v, LC04, LC05, LC06, LC07, LC08, LC09, LC10, LC10m, LC11, LC11m, LC12, LC13, LC14, LC14m, LC15, LC16m, LC17, LC18, LC19, LC20, LC20M
- Bare Bones System - Overview of different bare-bones