This page contains a collections of nice cases which can be used when building MythTV systems.
- D4 Media Center Enclosure, D5 Media Center Enclosure
- MCE301, MCE302, MCE401 (discontinued?), MCE601, MCE701
- Overture II: ATX and MicroATX -- Be aware, this case makes it very difficult to replace the power supply should something bad happen to it. The power supply may have issues and generate noise on the PCI bus under moderate to heavy load, causing reception problems on some tuner cards, such as the pcHDTV HD-3000.
- Fusion --A beautiful case with solid aluminium front with imon VFD and volume control included. Comes with very quite power supply and Twin nearly silent 120mm case fans. See the LCDproc page to set up the VFD under linux. Micro ATX only.
- New Solution NSK 2400
- Aria is a 13"d × 10"w × 8"h mATX case with all aluminum frame and 120mm main fan. It has been replaced by the steel-framed case, NSK1300. However, you may be able to get "B stock" Aria cases at half-price.
(actually these are complete systems)
Silverstone make a rather nice range of cases - the 'M' versions being uprated for media centre use with a remote control, VFD, and uprated power supply
- LC01, LC02, LC03, LC03v, LC04, LC05, LC06, LC07, LC08, LC09, LC10, LC10m, LC11, LC11m, LC12, LC13, LC14, LC14m, LC15, LC16m, LC17, LC18, LC19, LC20, LC20M
- Bare Bones System - Overview of different bare-bones