This category holds information about the hardware required to operate MythTV. The main article for this category is hardware.
You can see below other subcategories, which store information on:
- Video capture cards, which receive a TV or video signal for the computer.
- Video display cards, which send graphics to a display device such as an LCD screen or projector.
- Sound cards, which process sound and send it to speakers.
- Remote controls, for controlling your MythTV box like a normal TV.
- Cases, for housing all the other hardware in a box.
- Computers, for off the shelf computers that will run myth.
- Bare Bones System, for bare-bones systems (ie: add your own CPU/Memory/HD) that will run myth.
- HDTVs, High Definition Televisions
- Platforms, Hardware / OS packages that can run MythTV.
- Keyboards, Take advantage of the extra keys on your keyboard.
- Other articles that do not fit into subcategories are just listed here under hardware.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Archived Tuners (20 P)
- ► Bare Bones System (10 P)
- ► DVD Changers (1 P)
- ► Keyboards (5 P)
- ► Processors (3 P)
- ► Remote Controls (58 P)
- ► Sound cards (1 C, 7 P)
- ► Video display cards (9 P)
Pages in category "Hardware"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.