From MythTV Official Wiki
This category holds information about the hardware required to operate MythTV. The main article for this category is hardware.
You can see below other subcategories, which store information on:
- Video capture cards, which receive a TV or video signal for the computer.
- Video display cards, which send graphics to a display device such as an LCD screen or projector.
- Sound cards, which process sound and send it to speakers.
- Remote controls, for controlling your MythTV box like a normal TV.
- Cases, for housing all the other hardware in a box.
- Computers, for off the shelf computers that will run myth.
- Bare Bones System, for bare-bones systems (ie: add your own CPU/Memory/HD) that will run myth.
- RS-232, Devices that support control over serial ports.
- Platforms, Hardware / OS packages that can run MythTV.
- Keyboards, Take advantage of the extra keys on your keyboard.
- Other articles that do not fit into subcategories are just listed here under hardware.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Archived Tuners (20 P)
- ► Bare Bones System (10 P)
- ► Cases (14 P)
- ► Character Displays and Controls (11 P)
- ► Computers (1 C, 7 P)
- ► DVD Changers (1 P)
- ► Keyboards (5 P)
- ► Manufacturer (10 C, 1 P)
- ► Motherboard (9 C, 18 P)
- ► Processors (3 P)
- ► Remote Controls (58 P)
- ► Sound cards (1 C, 7 P)
- ► UPnP Clients (17 P)
- ► User Systems (73 P)
- ► Video display cards (9 P)
Pages in category "Hardware"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.