Continuous Integration Tests
From MythTV Official Wiki
Revision as of 17:32, 24 June 2010 by GBee
The following are a list of proposed tests and scripts to be run as part of the planned continuous integration suite.
- We will need people with build slaves available with various system setups (versions of Qt, etc, DVB, vs non-DVB, gcc vs clang) who are willing to automatically build on commits. Details pending.
- Presentation of errors/warnings from build on various platforms, compilers and hardware in an easy to read/browse format, filterable would be great
Static Analysis & Validation
- cppcheck - C/C++ Code analysis
- xmllint - XML validation, will validate against a DTD,XSD or just XML spec (themes, configs)
- Clang static-analysis - standalone tool, but has to run during full build making it less useful and slow!
Release & Packaging
- Nightly -fixes tarballs? (trunk too??)
- Automatic updates and commits of the translation string files (not the translations themselves, at least not yet)