From MythTV Official Wiki
Revision as of 18:39, 13 January 2013 by Dekarl
DVB-IPTV is the specification of DVB compliant IPTV. It was formerly called DVB-IPI.
- service discovery is not implemented
- broadband content guide (epg) is not implemented. FIXME, Live media broadcasts with full SI might work.
- live media broadcast
- SPTS via RTP works
- SPTS via UDP works
- live media broadcast (with trick play) is not implemented
- video on demand (with trick play)
- SPTS via RTSP somewhat works (can be used to feed transcoded live media into the backend)
Key DVB-IPTV specifications already published by ETSI include: 
- TS 102 034: Transport of MPEG-2 TS-Based DVB Services over IP Based Networks
- TS 102 539: Carriage of Broadband Content Guide (BCG) Information over Internet Protocol
- TS 102 824: Remote Management and Firmware Update System for DVB IP Services