Vendors Website: http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvr350.html
Support Status: Supported by Myth: Uses IVTV driver
The HAUPPAUGE PVR-350 video capture card.
What it Does & Doesn't Do
- Excellent Standard-Definition NTSC / PAL TV Out from recorded television (MPEG2)
- Recording direct to MPEG2, just like PVR-250, PVR-150, and PVR-500
- Built-in RC5 remote control, supported by LIRC.
- Audio output from MPEG2 recordings
- Technically X and xv output are working, but they are slow since they operate over the framebuffer.
- mythdvd works if set up correctly, but takes a lot of CPU
- Normal X output at decent speed/quality.
- OpenGL and hardware accelerated output is not supported.
- High-Definition (HD) output
- No audio output from anything but MPEG2 - requires pass-through cable to line-in on sound card for other audio output
Well Suited for: a single-card solution for input/ouput of video and audio to a standard television, running only MythTV and recordings
Not Suited for: Mythvideo, mythmusic, mythgame, other output modes, recordings other than MPEG2
Usually found upon install.
Best info most likely found on the IVTV driver forum on Sourceforge. See also the wiki at: http://ivtv.writeme.ch/tiki-index.php