OSD development guide
From MythTV Official Wiki
Revision as of 17:27, 17 January 2007 by GBee (Basic info for the status container - needs work)
Here follows a list of the containers and elements available to OSD theme developers:
The status container shows the current position information for the recording.
It allows the following elements:
- slidertext - Position info in text form e.g. 1:24 of 2:01
- extendedslidertext - Extends the position info with time remaining e.g. (0:37 minutes remaining)
- statusslider - Displays a fill type position bar or slider
- statusposition - Another slider? Maybe allows you to overlay a position marker on statusslider?
- progbefore - In livetv allows you to display an image indicating a programme exist before in the livetv chain
- progbefore - In livetv allows you to display an image indicating a programme exist after in the livetv chain