The oldrecorded table lists all of the recordings that have been made. It is used by the scheduler to determine whether new shows are duplicates of previously recorded shows. mythfrontend provides a mechanism to delete shows from this table in order to make the scheduler forget that they were ever recorded.
- chanid relates to the chanid field of the channel table.
- starttime is when the recoding began.
- endtime is when the recording ended.
- title is the name of the series or program.
- subtitle is the episode name.
- description is a short description of the episode.
- category is the genre of the program.
- Sitcom, Drama, Cooking, etc.
- seriesid is a unique identifier for the series this recording is part of.
- programid is a unique identifier for this program. It relates to the programid field of the program table.
- station is the callsign of the station this program was recorded on.
- duplicate determines whether a show should be recorded again or not (0 = yes, 1 = no).
- recstatus recording status. See the RecStatusType enum in libs/libmyth/programinfo.h for a definition of the values.
- reactivate asks the scheduler to restart this recording if possible (1 = reactivate, 0=default). See ProgramInfo::ReactivateRecording(void) in mythtv/libs/libmythtv/programinfo.cpp for where it is set.
- generic identifies a generic listing (1=generic, 0=default). Introduced in schema rev 1109 in mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp, which shows how it is initialized.