Difference between revisions of "Release Notes - 0.21.1"
From MythTV Official Wiki
m (No longer under development)
m (Protected "Release Notes - 0.21.1" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
Revision as of 12:09, 14 October 2009
These are the changes in the 0.21.1 fixes branch of MythTV.
- Fixed DVD menu handling problem
- Fixed playback being paused when entering the Program Finder during playback. 
- Corrected cyclic font inheritance problem 
- Fixed issue where recording continued playing in background when editing. 
- Fixed EIT encoding fixes for various fren Astra 19.2E channels. 
- Fixed starting mythfrontend on the second head of a dual-headed system using the desktop dimensions of the first head. 
- Fixed processing jobs in schedruntime order instead of inserttime. This solves the issue of deferred autotranscode jobs holding up other jobs. 
- Fixed Intel MMX support 
- Fix creating a DVD when the first title, which is used to create the DVD's volumeid, has non ascii characters in it. 
- Fix comment not terminated error from dvdauthor caused by titles with a double '-' character in the title. 
- Quote the title used as the volumeid when burning to a re-writable DVD. 
- Fixed UPnP nested video directories with PS3 clients 
- Fixed forget_old when deleting recordings 
- Added dupe checking to the mythweb video imdb search 
- Update MythZoneMinder to work with the newer 1.23.x versions of ZM.