Release Notes - 0.22
From MythTV Official Wiki
Revision as of 04:05, 16 March 2008 by Kkuphal
These are the changes in the 0.22 release of MythTV. Some of these changes, most notably the fixes, have been backported to the 0.21.1 release.
Release notes updated through revision 
- Added Automatic Prioritization to the scheduler which uses watching behavior to automatically increase priority of shows that are watched close to their recording timeslot over shows that are delayed for longer periods of time. See changeset 16477 for details until the wiki page is populated.
- Added MPEG-2 support for ConvertX/GO7007 tuners in addition to the existing MPEG-4 support. 16538
- Added new jump point for taking a screenshot and corresponding UPnP web method. 16532
- Improved theme caching speed after a "make install" for users who update frequently. 16487
- Fixed DVD menu handling problem
- Added option to use Internal player for playback of videos 16554
- Fixed UPnP nested video directories with PS3 clients 16557
- Added caching of script results 16488
- Added command-line option "-" to write output of mythtranscode to stdout. This switch also disables any verbose logging. 16535
- Added a --recorderOptions (or -ro) parameter for the lossy side of mythtranscode to allow overriding recordingprofile settings from the database. 16536