Release Notes - 0.22
From MythTV Official Wiki
Revision as of 20:31, 26 March 2008 by Kkuphal (Updated through 16807)
These are the changes in the 0.22 release of MythTV. Some of these changes, most notably the fixes, have been backported to the 0.21.1 release.
Release notes updated through revision 
- Added Automatic Prioritization to the scheduler which uses watching behavior to automatically increase priority of shows that are watched close to their recording timeslot over shows that are delayed for longer periods of time. See changeset 16477 for details until the wiki page is populated.
- Added MPEG-2 support for ConvertX/GO7007 tuners in addition to the existing MPEG-4 support. 16538
- Added new jump point for taking a screenshot and corresponding UPnP web method. 16532. Network control also has this jumppoint 16613.
- Improved theme caching speed after a "make install" for users who update frequently. 16487
- Added support for overriding the audio sampling rate in recording profiles on a per card basis. 16747
- Added EIT encoding fixes for various fren Astra 19.2E channels. 16792
- Fixed DVD menu handling problem
- Fixed playback being paused when entering the Program Finder during playback. 16744
- Corrected cyclic font inheritance problem 16759
- Fixed issue where recording continued playing in background when editing. 16765
- Fixed Intel MMX support 16657
- Fix creating a DVD when the first title, which is used to create the DVD's volumeid, has non ascii characters in it. 16782
- Fix comment not terminated error from dvdauthor caused by titles with a double '-' character in the title. 16782
- Fixed UPnP nested video directories with PS3 clients 16557
- Added caching of script results 16488
- Fixed forget_old when deleting recordings 16806
- Added command-line option "-" to write output of mythtranscode to stdout. This switch also disables any verbose logging. 16535
- Added a --recorderOptions (or -ro) parameter for the lossy side of mythtranscode to allow overriding recordingprofile settings from the database. 16536