Difference between revisions of "Release Notes - 0.28"
From MythTV Official Wiki
(rm DB check of record (no longer required))
|Line 90:||Line 90:|
Revision as of 14:49, 19 July 2014
Key New Features
Added support libraries/prerequisites
Removed support libraries/prerequisites
Special Notices & Instructions
- Add new Storage Groups named Music and MusicArt with proper directories.
Key Bindings, Jump Points, and Input Devices
Guide Data, EIT, Program Info, and Media Metadata
Disc Playback (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) and Media Detection
OSD, EPG, MHEG, CC, and Subtitles
Scanning and Tuner/Recorder Support
Other Hardware "Support"
Setup / mythtv-setup
Support libraries & Frameworks
- [1f81373],[f1dffbe] Add support for music album artwork to upnp.
- [378fe05] UPNP: Support multiple artwork sizes for recordings, video and music
- Add support for coverart albumArtwork for recordings
- Send preview image for recordings as a resource <res> instead
- Change use JPG rather than PNG
- [9b42c22], [307ae28] Add image service API to the backend.
- <BE>:6544/Image/SetImageInfo?Id&Tag&Value );
- <BE>:6544/Image/GetImageInfo?Id&Tag );
- [776379c] Add new service API call to only get the directories from a certain storage group.
- [c7f317e],[1ed2cf0] Add new service API calls to rename or delete a certain file.
- [d34c696] Change: Use the ChannelIcon storage group.
- [15b8290] Fix: GetChannelIcon when height or width are specified
- [903e820] Use the ChannelInfo class instead of loading data in fragments from ChannelUtil
- [2b680bd] Change: Merge some identical channel loading code in the guide and channel services.
- Start exposing correct visibility information for channels returned by GetProgramGuide. This would be necessary for any third parties wishing only to display the channels the user actually wants to use (which may be dozens out of hundreds for Satellite/Cable).
- Change some argument types from int to uint for consistency, and because these cannot legitimately be less than zero so it forces users of the services API to provide sane