From MythTV Official Wiki
- 1 Key New Features
- 2 Major Changes
- 3 MythTV
- 3.1 mythfrontend
- 3.2 Key Bindings, Jump Points, and Input Devices
- 3.3 Guide Data, EIT, Program Info, and Media Metadata
- 3.4 Audio
- 3.5 Video Playback
- 3.6 Disc Playback (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) and Media Detection
- 3.7 OSD, EPG, MHEG, CC, and Subtitles
- 3.8 Network Control
- 3.9 mythbackend
- 3.10 Scanning and Tuner/Recorder Support
- 3.11 Other Hardware "Support"
- 3.12 Scheduler
- 3.13 Setup / mythtv-setup
- 3.14 Misc
- 3.15 MythUI
- 4 Translations & Localization/Internationalization
- 5 Themes
- 6 Ports
- 7 Plugins
- 8 Support libraries & Frameworks
Important 32 Dates
||06 Feb 2020
|fixes/32 Branch Cut
The 32 release encompasses development revisions from [983859e] though [TBD].
The Current Release is 32.0.
Key New Features
The Services API has been rewritten.
Added support libraries/prerequisites
Removed support libraries/prerequisites
Special Notices & Instructions
- Data Migration: v32 will only support direct upgrades from 0.22 or higher. If you are running an older version, you will need to upgrade to 0.22, 0.23 or 0.24 then upgrade to 32
- As always, backup your database before upgrading, see this.
- Services API users should check the individual services for changes here: https://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Services_API#Current_Services
Key Bindings, Jump Points, and Input Devices
Guide Data, EIT, Program Info, and Media Metadata
Disc Playback (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) and Media Detection
OSD, EPG, MHEG, CC, and Subtitles
Scanning and Tuner/Recorder Support
Other Hardware "Support"
Support libraries & Frameworks