Difference between revisions of "Silicondust HDHomeRun Plus"
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Revision as of 19:54, 29 April 2014
HDTC-2US – Two Digital Tuners, Anywhere on Your Network
- Converts video to H.264 AVC for more efficient streaming and better playback support on portable devices.
- Receive up to full 1080 video. (where available)
- Expand the number of tuners with multiple HDHomeRun devices.
- Watch, pause, and record TV on your PC using PVR software.
- ATSC digital TV (antenna)
- Unencrypted digital cable TV (Clear QAM)
- DLNA/UPnP compatible hardware/software:
- Smart TVs.
- Blu-ray Players / Media Players.
- VLC, XBMC, Plex
- Game Consoles.
- Windows Media Center (7/8)
- Android devices
- iOS devices
- MPEG2 and MPEG4/H.264 AVC, SD and HD channels.
- 2 tuners – receive 2 channels at once.
- Hardware conversion to H.264 AVC.
- 100baseTX high speed network.
- 1 year warranty
- Antenna suitable for reception of digital TV or cable TV with unencrypted digital channels.
- Home network.
- PC-based playback requires compatible PC
|Profile||Resolution/frame rate||Resulting file|
|Heavy||Same as source||50% of orginal|
Setting the Default Transcode Profile
Navigate to the web page for your HDHomeRun PRIME. On Mac/Linux, open a terminal window and run: hdhomerun_config discover This will display the device ID and IP address for your HDHomeRun; enter that IP address into your web browser. Click on Transcode Configuration. Select the preferred Default Transcode Configuration
Currently, there is no specific support for the HDHomerun Plus in MythTV but it will function similar to an HDHomerun Dual. See the configuration instructions for that device.