I think MacOS should be removed from this page, since it isn't linux based.
- While the page is mildly misnamed, I'd prefer to merely note that while MacOS isn't a *Linux* distro, Myth does run on it.
--Baylink 19:30, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- It's interesting to note that FreeBSD isn't a Linux distro either. I cleaned it up a little bit, and I vote that we should keep both on this page. Perhaps it should be renamed, but for now it's fine.
- Dammit. I must have been logged out. Please note that the change to the page and the comment above are mine. --TylerDrake 04:26, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
- You can always come back and revise your comments. Anyway, does it stand to reason, to create some redirects like Ubuntu, that lead back to this guy? --Gregturn 19:08, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
My recommendation is let's lean towards moving this page to Operating system. And yeah; I think this would be the place for such redirects. Unless we end up having the OS names be category tags... --Baylink 19:14, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
- I like that idea. I was typing up just such a proposal, and have made edits to support that. Okay, there we go. I saw the number of links, so this is probably a good time to leave the redirects in place. --Gregturn 19:18, 14 February 2006 (UTC)
Perhaps this would be better off as a category and the individual distros or operating systems would each have their own page? Just a thought, but it is getting a little big and unwieldy.