What appears to be the problem?
- Error Messages
- Starting Up
- General Troubleshooting Tips
Work in progress, please add content as you work through your issues ;) My idea here is to provide a path (like a wizard) that other unfortunates can follow to sort out their problems, and would basically provide a path to solutions. I know that many issues cannot be simply resolved and take a lot of guesswork, but hopefully this will grow into something useful. I would encourage you to add to this even if you don't have an answer!!
At a Minimum:
- Add pages from existing pages (this page is the root/entrypoint) with a clear condition/choice for the user to check/make
- Provide a description of the problem. If the page is a 'leaf node' (end of path), there should be clear indication
- Provide commands that can be copied and pasted to the command-line
- If there is another 'level' of choices, the pages should start with Troubleshooting: - the code will say [[Troubleshooting:No Power|No Power]]
Enjoy! And remember... what comes around, goes around; pay it forward; etc.