From MythTV Official Wiki
Revision as of 16:48, 26 June 2011 by Danellisuk (Added current issues list)
Hi, I'm Daniel Ellis from Kent in the UK.
My MythTV system consists of the following hardware:-
- Antec Fusion Remote Veris Black
- Antec 380W EarthWatts Green PSU
- Gigabyte GA-MA78LMT-US2H Motherboard
- AMD Phenom II X4 840 Socket AM3 3.2GHz CPU
- Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 1333MHz XMS3 Memory
- Western Digital WD20EARS 2TB Hard Drive SATAII 64MB Cache
- Asus GT 430 1GB DDR3 DVI VGA HDMI Out PCI-E Graphics Card
- LiteOn iHOS104 4x BD-ROM SATA Blu-Ray Drive
- Xenta Wireless Keyboard
- KWorld PC1602T Dual DVB Tuner
- Ubuntu 11.04
- MythTV 0.24.1
Favourite theme is Blue Abstract
Big thanks to the MythTV developers and the whole Linux community!
- Ubuntu 11.04 often fails to complete the shutdown process leaving the machine on after recordings.
- MythVideo works flawlessly