Hi, my name is Jürgen Wakunda.
I've built my first mythtv system end of 2010. It is a combined front- and backend in a nice looking case.
Here is the list of hardware i used:
- SAT card: TBS 6980 PCIe DVB-S2 Dual Tuner TV card
- Case: Antec Fusion Remote silver, for microATX motherboards (including remote control)
- power supply: be quiet! Pure Power L7 80+ Bronze, 350W
- motherboard: Foxconn MB-A7GM-S 785G AM2+ µATX
- processor: AMD Phenom X3 8250e 1.90 GHz, AM2+, 65W TRAY
- processor cooling: Cooltek CoolForce 2 (for AM2+ processors and others)
- main memory: 2x2048MB DDR2
- graphic card: Zotac GeForce GT 220 Zone Edition, 1024MB GDDR2 PCIe (passively cooled, attention: this card is too big for the case i used!)
- harddisc: 1000GB Samsung EcoGreen F2, 5400U/min
- DVD burner: Asus DRW-24B1ST, SATA, black, retail
On my homepage (currently only in german) i have documented the system hardware and software configuration.