I'm one of the contributors to MythTV. While not a heavy developer, I am currently responsible for the MythFlix code as a maintainer, not author. I have contributed various small enhancements to the code over time and have been trying to also help here with the Wiki.
I currently have a multi-system setup consisting of a master backend running Redhat 9 (I know, I know) with a PVR-500 and all my storage. I have a slave backend with a PVR-150 and a remote frontend in my living room. I run SVN in production most of the time and find it very stable with a high WAF.
- ASRock K7VT2 Motherboard
- Athlon 2000 Processor
- 512MB RAM
- CoolerMaster Stacker 4 drive, 3 bay unit
- One 300GB drive and two 160GB drives for recordings, one 80GB drive for music
- Hauppauge PVR-500 dual tuner
- Hauppauge PVR-150 tuner
- Redhat 9
- Chaintech MPM800-3 Motherboard
- Celeron 2.9Ghz Processor
- 192MB RAM
- Fedore Core 4
- Two AVerTV HD A180 HDTV tuners tuning QAM channels from my Comcast provider