Hi I'm ntsecrets. My wife knows mythtv as that thing that keeps me up late at night on rare occasions. I have:
- Shuttle SD30G2B
- Kworld ATSC tuner 115 (ATSC Antenna)
- HD Homerun (more ATSC Antenna)
- Motorola DCH3200 supplied by RCN via Firewire
- NVidia Graphics card (some MSI generic)
- Crystal Fontz LCD Display
- Running Knoppmyth with MythTV .21
I also have a MSI Media LIVE as a remote front end and yes the VFD works with myth and it suspends and resumes on command.
I hope that RCN doesn't enable 5c on their channels, I get great digital recordings and the price is pretty reasonable. Most of my content comes through the firewire port.