The XMLTV ID is required for mapping channels to channel listing services.
For this service you can find the ID easily:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the "Edit" button next to one of your lineups. This should bring you to a page allowing you to select and un-select channels.
- Find the channel you are seeking and hover over its box. In most browsers a title will appear which is the callsign followed by the XMLTVID.
Should that not work you can fall back to examining the source HTML:
- View the html source of the page (Firefox: top menu "View"->"Page Source").
- Search in the source for the callsign of the channel you are interested in.
- The channel will be contained in a table cell (<td ...), the title is the callsign followed by the XMLTVID. For example <td id="cell_1.13" title="WNED (id: 11709)">. The XMLTVID is 5 digits long, in this example the ID is 11709.
Digital ATSC channels can be found on HDTVMagazine using the following:
- Go to http://www.hdtvmagazine.com
- Enter the call letters of your station in the search box.
- Hit enter to submit the search
- View the search results and scan to the last line, marked in green.
- The results will include a URL like this: hdtvmagazine.com/programming/guide-station.php?id=20292
- The ID is the last 5 digits.
Other listing services
If you know this, fill it in!