July 18, 2002
- Want to help? I'd really like to pretty up some of the interfaces, but I can't draw worth beans.. Icons, a nice background, maybe a logo, all would be _great_. My email's at the bottom of the page, please let me know if you're interested in contributing.
- DSL.... saturated... . .. should've... made.. . . smaller .... ... screenshots..
- Allright, preview release 3's available here. Featuring manual and automatic scheduling conflict resolution, an easier build process, a spiffy little per-recording screenshot in the dialogs, and minor bugfixes all 'round. If you're upgrading from an earlier release, read the README. If you're installing it new, read the README. Simple, really =)
- Updated all the screenshots to show off the current release. See how ugly the main menu is? Wouldn't it be nice with a nice background and some spiffy icons? Wouldn't you like to draw some? =)
- Added a red letter indicator to the program guide grid to show a scheduled recording -- a 'R' for a single recording, 'T' for a timeslot recording, and and 'A' for a record-anytime recording. You can see a screenshot of this here.
- I think I'm going to put out another release later tonight.. we'll see.