- Ben Bucksch has added some (very) preliminary DVB support. He needs some help finishing it up (he doesn't have an actual DVB card yet), so if you're interested, hop on the mailing list and see what he needs. Ben's also written a few other mythtv-related utilities, so go check out his page.
- John Danner has essentially rewritten MythVideo to look and work quite a bit nicer.
- Thor's been working on a rework of the mythmusic playback screen. There's also an alternative playback interface that allows you to browse your entire music collection from that same screen and start playing songs from anywhere in it. Pretty cool stuff, and having the visualization showing there is neat =)
- I don't think I've mentioned this before on here, but there are now fairly complete translations for Italian, Spanish, Catalan, and Dutch, contributed by Leandro Dardini, Ramon Roca, and Marc De Leenheer.
- I've just been fixing whatever random bugs have been posted to the mailing list, nothing majorly new from me this update =)
- Finally, if all goes well, I'm hoping to get 0.9 release next weekend (the 6th -> 8th). Coming up on the 1 year anniversary of the very first MythTV release, too.
Almost to 0.9...
Oops, been a month since my last update. I've been busy with other things. Anyway, here's what's been going on in MythTV-land: