Good News / Bad News
- Update: I'm almost employed now (starting next week), so please, stop calling me with crazy schemes to sell MythTV boxes.
- So, ah, not really MythTV related, but...
- The good news is that I have a lot more free time for MythTV development, but it's still going to be a little while longer before 0.15 is ready -- I want to get a rewrite of the music selection interface done for the release, and I haven't really started on it yet.
- The reason that I have this excess of free time is because as of last week, I'm unemployed. So, that's fairly bad news, yeah? Ah well.
- Anyway, I figure that it can't hurt to throw my resume up on here, since my little pet project has turned into quite a monster over the past couple of years. So, if anyone out there's looking to hire a software guy, here's my resume (removed).
- Some more information: I've telecommuted out of my house for the past 4 years, so that would be my preferred type of employment. I'm not sure what the likelihood of something like that turning up is nowadays, so I've pretty much resigned myself to a daily commute longer than walking across a hall. I'm not really wanting to relocate from the Cleveland, Ohio area, but I'd have to consider it for the right offer.
- Thanks for reading this. =)