MythTV 0.24 Available
- When we released MythTV version 0.23 in May, we promised you a number
of exciting new features and improvements. Today, we deliver. MythTV
version 0.24 is now available for download, and it includes the brand
new OSD, all-new HD audio support, Blu-ray support, and countless other
features and fixes.
- A list of general goals for the 0.25 release is still being finalized,
but you can rest assured that when released, MythTV 0.25 will bring with
it the host of new features, bugfixes, and stability improvements that users
have come to expect in MythTV releases. We continue to be committed to
improving MythTV's user experience, and hope to drastically lower some
of the existing barriers to entry with MythTV in our next release.
- For a more complete list of changes and new features, read the
(very graciously managed by Matt Saner this release, and the extra attention shows)
on the wiki.
- You can download the tarballs now:
- Tarballs of all MythTV releases, past and present, are available
on the FTP server,
or you can check the code out from subversion.
- If you prefer a pre-packaged version, you may want to check out the
wiki packages page
to see if your favorite distribution has binaries available for
installation or download.