MythTV is Moving to Github!
- The MythTV developers decided to retire our subversion repository and
move our source control to github.
- We will keep the existing subversion repository around for archival
purposes, but it will no longer receive updates.
- We will continue to trac bugs in Trac
(though we are considering other options for the future).
- This will only affect those of you who compile MythTV from source via
our subversion repository — the rest shouldn't notice anything from
- Here are a few resources for those interested in continuing to follow
bleeding edge development, but are unfamiliar with git:
- To help organize things better for their maintainers,
nuvexport have been
split out of the main repository. We realize that this may be an
inconvenience for some people (especially packagers), but after a rather
lively discussion we decided that this is the best option for future
development and maintenance.
- Additionally: Over the next few weeks we will slowly be
migrating all of our core services both to and back from a temporary
host so that we can rebuild our server environment from scratch. We
appreciate your understanding of any downtime that might occur from
this migration, and thank Schedules Direct
for providing the temporary home.