As part of the attempt to have a shorter release cycle, we have now released v0.26-alpha.
The proposed schedule for the v0.26 release cycle is as follows:
- July 15th - v0.26-alpha
- - Feature freeze, bug fixes OK, soft freeze on translatable strings.
- July 29th - v0.26-beta
- - Only critical bug fixes allowed after this date.
- August 12th - v0.26-rc0
- - hard freeze on translatable strings.
- August 19th - either v0.26 (final) or v0.26-rc1
- - If any further critical bug fixes required, we cut another RC and wait a week, repeat until no bug fixes for a week.
- - When no bug fixes required for one week, we will cut the final release