From MythTV Official Wiki
- 1 Key New Features
- 2 Major Changes
- 3 MythTV
- 3.1 mythfrontend
- 3.2 Key Bindings, Jump Points, and Input Devices
- 3.3 Guide Data, EIT, Program Info, and Media Metadata
- 3.4 Audio
- 3.5 Video Playback
- 3.6 Disc Playback (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) and Media Detection
- 3.7 OSD, EPG, MHEG, CC, and Subtitles
- 3.8 Network Control
- 3.9 mythbackend
- 3.10 Scanning and Tuner/Recorder Support
- 3.11 Other Hardware "Support"
- 3.12 Scheduler
- 3.13 Setup / mythtv-setup
- 3.14 Misc
- 3.15 MythUI
- 4 Translations & Localization/Internationalization
- 5 Themes
- 6 Ports
- 7 Plugins
- 8 Support libraries & Frameworks
Important 30 Dates
||26 Jul 2017
The 30 release encompasses development revisions from [c6b3f59] though [N/A].
The Current Release is 29.0.
Key New Features
Added support libraries/prerequisites
Removed support libraries/prerequisites
Special Notices & Instructions
- Data Migration: 30 will only support direct upgrades from 0.22 or higher. If you are running an older version, you will need to upgrade to 0.22, 0.23 or 0.24 then upgrade to 30
- As always, backup your database before upgrading, see this.
Key Bindings, Jump Points, and Input Devices
Guide Data, EIT, Program Info, and Media Metadata
Disc Playback (DVD, Blu-Ray, etc) and Media Detection
OSD, EPG, MHEG, CC, and Subtitles
Scanning and Tuner/Recorder Support
Other Hardware "Support"
Support libraries & Frameworks